Zurich Instruments offers a powerful toolset for all types of impedance measurement. All instruments are equipped with the control software LabOne®, and additional options can be added to fulfill the requirements of the most demanding applications.
- 1 mHz to 5 MHz, 1 mΩ to 1 TΩ
- Fast and accurate measurements
- Ideal fit for DLTS, MEMS and ESR & ESL applications
The MFIA is a digital impedance analyzer and precision LCR meter that operates in the frequency range from 1 mHz to 500 kHz or to 5 MHz. It has a basic accuracy of 0.05% and covers the measurement range from 1 mΩ to 1 TΩ. The MFIA comes with the LabOne user interface, which includes both time- and frequency-domain tools for impedance data acquisition.
- Electrical engineering: sensors, supercapacitors, semiconductor characterization, DLTS, low ESR/ESL, ultra-high resistors, high-Q dielectrics
- Materials research: dielectrics, piezoelectrics, ceramics and composites, solar materials, geomaterials, thin films, nanostructure characterization
- Bioimpedance: tissue impedance analysis, cell growth, food research, microfluidics, wearable sensors